Friday 17 June 2011

...what a sexy bum...

The funniest thing happened over the weekend. Wollie and myslef had to go and meet family friends in the morning and of course had to make use of the public transport. At one of the bus stops we looked outside and saw this cute little bum in pink hot pants...Wollie got all excited, pointed the bum out to me and said, "yowzers check out that sexy bum"...as the person turned around it was an old wrinkly man with long blonde hair and then we also spotted his partner. I laughed so much I couldn't contain myself. Apparently these guys are pretty well know in Munich, they look identical, wear short hot pants, sleeveless shirts in different colours and always seem to be in a hurry. I managed to sneakily take some pics of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment