Sunday 12 June 2011

...oompa oompa oompa...

A couple of weekends ago was the Trudering Festwoche and seeing that we lived in Trudering for a month we thought we just had to go and see. So Svelleen, Wollie and myself made our way there and it was great fun. We ate traditional German food (currywurst and pommes) and drank waaaaay to much beer. Tropical Rain entertained us for the evening with all sorts of music and when we had enough beer in our system we even danced.
On our way home Wollie saved me from getting a fine for drunken jaywalking. I totally didn't see the row of cops standing at the entrance and just wanted to run over the road to get to the bus stop instead of walking down the road and crossing over at the traffic light. Wollie wouldn't come with me, and when I turned to see what his problem was, I saw him staring at a row of cops that were laughing at me.  When I eventually walked over to Wollie, the cop just looked at Wollie and said..."great save".



They even played my cousin Nora's favourite song...So Nora, this ones especially for you.

1 comment:

  1. haha, would have loved to have seen you and Wollie dancing to that music! xoox

    ReplyDelete