Wednesday 29 September 2010

...mannequin madness...

ok...some of you might know that I have a complete obsession with mannequins. I have been begging Wollie to get me a dressmakers mannequin for my birthday. He did buy me one a couple of years back, her name is 'Gretchen' and I will show her to you guys soon...i just have to paint her as she is now going up against my grey wall....I do love her lots!!!

Anyway...I have been looking through my photo album to find some pictures to print for the travel wall and came across these beauties. 


I took these pics last year when JayLow and me went to Paris. Its the window display of the Lanvin shop in Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, Paris and I totally fell in love. Jaylow was inside admiring the clothes and I was standing outside photographing these beautiful window displays... I would love to go back there and see what the windows currently look like. I would also love to be part of the team that comes up with these amazing ideas...I love the beaks on the male mannequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment