Thursday 9 September 2010

...empty wall...

A while ago my dad came and did a whole lot of stuff at our house, like taking out one of our kitchen cupboard to make space for our fridge. Now our fridge is no longer in our dining room and therefor we have a nice empty wall to do stuff with. When I saw this picture, I thought its such a perfect temporary solution for the wall and it can be constantly updated. Don't you just love the idea. Best of all...once I found a permanent artwork for that empty wall, I can easily move the clipboards to my study area, (which is a work in progress at the moment but will show you guys once its done)!

Images from Smile and Wave
http://racheldenbow.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I look like I'm stalking you cos I'm commenting on everything - BUT - that is such a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete