Tuesday 21 September 2010

...DIY weekend....

I know its only Tuesday but I am very very excited for this weekend. We had a massive tree taken out in the garden yesterday and that just spurred on some DIY. So, we have big plans for our little housie. I am repainting the grey wall to a darker shade of grey, and the rest of the living room a light shade of grey! Then we wanna replant some plants and buy some other stuffies for our garden. This will be the first as Wollie and me have never done some gardening ever...will post some pictures of our hard work...promise!

I also really want a new TV stand as the one we have currently is one that belonged to the previous owner....its yukky! I stumbled across these beautiful thingies...don't think it will work as a TV cabinet but definitely gonna try and fit it in somewhere else in the house....its so pretty!

Images via pinterest...from http://www.futu.pl/futu,2,367.html?locale=pl_PL
PS: Cash converters and Pule will be very very happy on Monday as we are clearing out the garage and the extra room! Hopefully we will get some monies for some of the things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment