Tuesday 29 March 2011

...oops, check out my last few days...

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I have been so busy with all sorts of stuff that I totally forgot to share...

It was my birthday last week and we had a visa appointment on the day. Woke up with coffe in bed and some present...my 2 favourite things in the world...

I was convinced I would get a visa as it was my birthday, but I was very very wrong. It turned out that there was no way for me to get a dependant visa and I could also not apply for my schengen visa as we didn't have tickets or the right appointment for that. Anyway, so I left there crying and decided to go out and get drunk (which I did and have no pics of that) So now we have to wait for Wollie's visa and then get tickets and then I will aplly for my extended schengen visa. Drama drama drama!

Anyway, the next day the girls from work decided that we should all do sinner at Ocean Basket. It was very nice, thanks girls.


Then, Debbie, Karen and Jess gave me a full body message voucher for my Bday, so on Sunday morning Jess and myself went to get pampered at the most amazing spa ever, The Serenity Thai Spa at Sunninghill Village Shopping Centre.


Then Debs joined us for some brunch and tea. It was nice, very very nice!!! Thanks girls!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. virtually fantastic………very satisfactory publish. you are professional in your career. it's a completely interesting in a put up. I admire you hold do a posting..
    php training in Indore
    web designing training in Indore
    graphics designing training in indore
    autocad training in indore

    Java training in indore

    ReplyDelete