Monday 14 November 2011

...time to get the creative juices flowing...

We are back from holiday, back at work , back to reality and back to normal life...which means the creative juices have to start flowing double time now. Last weekend Peter came to visit and Svelleen, Peter, Wollie and myself went shopping in Ingolstadt. There is a little factory outlet village which is a little piece of heaven for Wollie the bargain hunter. Well, we left with a winter jacket for him, ski pants and a jacket for me and yummy food in our bellies. It was nice.


The boys then dropped me off at home cause I had to finish some work and they went to have some beers. When they got back home (2.15 in the morning and waaay too many beers) they got stuck in our lift. They phoned me and I had to open the bottom door for the lift repair man. They were stuck for 38min....and luckily didn't need to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment