Thursday 1 September 2011

...damn you H&M and Zara...

I am having serious shopping withdrawals. Seeing that I don't have a job and lots and lots of time, I spend my days walking around and exploring the city and end up in H&M and Zara almost every second day. They have the most amazing clothes and my shopping soul goes into overdrive when I walk in...The problem is...not having a job means no money, no money means no shopping, no shopping means unhappy Andrea....So all I want to say here is...Dear H&M & Zara, once I have my work permit and I am allowed to work I will spend my first paycheck in your beautiful shops. My shopping soul will be rejuvenated. kaythanksbye.


regards
Andrea

PS: As I am typing this post, this played on the radio...coincidence...me thinks not!


Natalia Kills featuring Will. I. Am...Free

PPS: Germany has stupid restrictions on you tube videos so sorry for the shitty video...but the words are what matters here!

No comments:

Post a Comment