Thursday 12 August 2010

...grey photo wall...

After sharing my grey wall inspiration with you guys yesterday I went home and admired our wall and thought I should share. This is mine and Wollie's "travel wall". Its a nice shade of Dulux grey and the plan is to fill it up with all sorts of pics of places we have been. Its a work in progress and hopefully one day it will be covered and we will have to start a new one.

Currently we have 3 pics of St Paul's Cathedral, London as well as a little boxer dog that was sitting outside our flat in London when it was snowing. The Sacre Coeur, Paris, The Colosseum and the Ancient City in Rome, A little Village from the South of France, a guy with his camel in the Dubai desert, a very skew looking bus on our way to Tofu in Mozambique and lastly a picture of Wollie lying on a hammock in Zanzibar! I still have loads to put up so I will keep you guys updated on the photo wall. Watch this space...


No comments:

Post a Comment